KitchenAid. For the way it’s made.
You rely on your appliances and it is important to keep them working their best. KitchenAid products are renowned for quality craftsmanship and durability, but day-to-day wear and tear can affect performance.
That's why it's smart to invest in a KitchenAid Extended Service Plan. You can rest easy knowing you won't have to worry about expensive repairs and out-of-pocket costs. It's the perfect way to protect your investment both now and in the future.
KitchenAid Extended Service Plans offer the following features:
- Repair or Replace – If your appliance can't be repaired due to a mechanical or electrical breakdown, we'll replace it!
- 24/7 toll-free call support – Day or night, we're here when you need us
- Comprehensive coverage – Functional parts and labor all under one plan.
- Transferrable – KitchenAid Extended Service Plans can be transferred to a new owner.
- Authorized Service Technicians – KitchenAid extensive network of trained technicians are readily available.
- No hidden fees – our plans have either a $0 or $25 deductible per claim, which is all you'll ever pay on a covered claim
- Price guarantee – If you're not 100% satisfied within 60 days of your purchase date (in OK, less claims made), we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked!
- Value – KitchenAid Extended Service Plans generally cost less than the expense of a single service call.
- Coverage – Covers new products used for personal, family or household purposes, less than 15 years old and 20 years old for renewal coverage
View Sample KitchenAid Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
for complete details, including
limitations and exclusions. In TX, the obligor is Federal Warranty Service Corporation.